+30 210 538 5319
Place and Date of Birth: Athens, 06.11.1971
Associate Professor (University of West Attica, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Agiou Spyridonos, Aigaleo, 122 10, Athens, Greece, Telephone number: +30210-5385319
1. First degree: Physics (“Ptyheion”). Department of Physics, University of Patras, 1995
2. Postgraduate degree: MSc, Medical Physics, University of Patras, 1997
3. Doctorate: PhD, Medical Physics University of Patras, 2002
1. Technological Educational Institution of Athens
2. University of Patras (undergraduate- practicals in Medical Physics)
3. Greek Atomic Energy Commisision (Participation in a postgraduate course of Radiation Protection and safe use of Radiation sources, which was organized by Greek Atomic Energy Commission in collaboration with the International Atomic Energy Agency)
Research and Scientific Activities:
(i) Scintillator and phosphor materials evaluation for application in detectors of medical imaging systems (Experimental and theoretical methods). (ii) Evaluation of medical imaging systems using objective image quality metrics (iii) Dosimetry in Diagnostic Radiology applications
Scientific Publications: original papers in international peer review scientific journals with impact factor (53), papers in peer review scientific journals without impact factor (8), original publications in conference proceedings and conference abstract books (81).
Assistant Professor in TEI of Athens, Department of Biomedical Engineering.
Medical Radiation Physicist in Greek Atomic Energy Commission, Department of Licensing and Inspections.
Physicist- Analyst in Intracom, S.A., division of AXE Software.